01 Sep The Statesman – 1 Parliament Street
“PLEASE NOTE; WE ARE NOT RENTAL AGENTS OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE BODY CORPORATE FOR THIS BUILDING”
The Statesman is a 229 apartment residential community located adjacent to the High Court at 1 Parliament Street in Auckland’s CBD.
The Statesman was completed early in 2004, and facilities include a heated lap pool, outdoor spa pool and gymnasium. There are extensive amenities and shopping nearby including Parnell, Queen Street and the waterfront. Restaurants and convenience stores are on your doorstep.
The Statesman is located on a tree lined avenue and directly opposite a small public park reserve, which is part of the High Court grounds. This is a very central Auckland location convenient for shopping, business and transport connections for road, rail and ferries. The Auckland University and Law School are also very close by.
The apartments are beautifully fitted out and very well equipped. On site secure parking is available.
- Western Springs College
- Ponsonby Intermediate
- Auckland Girls’ Grammar School
- Freemans Bay School
In the area:
Law School, High Court, Albert Park, Auckland University, Countdown Supermarket, Britomart Transport Centre and large variety of convenience stores, restaurants, cafes and bars.
For more information about The Statesman Apartments visit their website at thestatesman.co.nz
- The Statesman comprises 229 Apartments (93 Studios, 39 1 Bdrm, 96 2 Bdrm, and 1 Office) ranging in size from 29 to 80 square metres excluding Balconies.
- There are 20 floors (17 with accommodation and 3 basement carpark levels containing 134 car parks).
- A 23metre heated lap pool is situated outside on Ground Floor along with a large “Hot Spring” Spa Pool. This area is beautifully landcaped with hardwood decking, planter boxes containing various shrubs and grasses, and complimented by discreet lighting.
- Also on ground floor is the mail room and a well equipped gymnasium which has male and female bathrooms and showers
- The building was officially completed in March 2004.
- A fulltime Building Manager lives on site
- Access to the Building is via the inhouse security system which includes CCTV and other features such as access only to the floor you live on, and two sets of one way fire escape stairwells.
- The building enjoys a high occupancy rate with a ratio of approx. 40% owner/occupied Apartments and 60% tenanted Apartments
- Within 10 minutes walking distance you can be in Queen Street, at University, at your local 24hour Supermarket, or at Britomart, the city rail and bus terminal